Data Architecture Consultant
Dan Galavan is a leading data architecture consultant who has spent 23 years advising clients and leading the delivery of data solutions in both the private and public sector. He provides consultancy services to European clients to enable business success across the full data life cycle. He is an Associate Faculty lecturer in data management at the National College of Ireland. He is a member of the Snowflake Data Cloud Data Superhero program.
Dan offers a range of data expertise to enable organizational improvements and data driven success. His advisory and solutions services include database design & development, master data management, data migration, cloud data warehousing, analytics, data orchestration, data governance, data strategy, and stakeholder engagement. His suite of services also include the full enterprise data modeling life-cycle from conceptual to logical to physical data modeling.
His client base includes sectors such as financial services (retail, corporate, investment, and regulatory), healthcare (primary & secondary care, and health product regulation), telecoms, aerospace, and customer relationship management. Dan is also an Associate Faculty lecturer at the National College of Ireland.
Dan is Snowflake Data Cloud SnowPro Core certified, a CDVP2 – Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner, TOGAF 9.1 certified, and a Snowflake Data Cloud Data Superhero.
- Communicating complex technology concepts in written and presentation form
- Leading Agile DW/BI development teams
- Teaching and implementing Enterprise data models and methodology
- Architecting cloud data warehouses, business intelligence, and analytics solutions
- Directing data warehouse and business intelligence implementations
- Translating business requirements into information technology systems
- Creating data models using a variety of techniques (relational, star, Data Vault 2.0)
You can follow Dan Galavan at https://galavan.com/ or on twitter @dangalavan